Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Forever veterinary



In my childhood I wish always be a veterinary, I remember that I never was want be another things. In my house my parents and my brothers to scold me because I prefer study veterinary  that another profession like Design because I know draw, but this never was a option becouse draw is only a hobbie and is very tired.

Another career that I had is Physic becaouse in the last years It begin me like, I think in study Physic and after study "Theoretical Physic" (one branch of Fisic), this is a career very very interesting becouse is like a game, I can play with the numbers in a quest for the truth, but this is all very abstract and is hard capture these in the reality. Is like a dream.

I decide  for veterinary becouse, like I was say, always these was my dream, is more like my destiny jajaj, I love the animals, I love the nature and I think that this is my kind of job, to be ever with the animals, although I like too the science in general, too could job in investigation.

For now, I have a long path in this carrer, many thing to discover, and with the little time that I have here in  the University can say that is very hard but is a fair price.

1 comment:

  1. hello bastiaaaannn. the first blogger that is not backward XD

    ReplyDelete