Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am Bastian

     Hello to all! my name is Bastian Nicolas Elgueta Reyes, I live in Santiago of Chile, city where I was born. I live with my parents and my two brothers, Max and Brayan. My elementary school was cursed in Colegio San Andres of Maipú  and the High School at Liceo de Aplicacion, the best school in Chile.

     Actually I am studing Veterinary Medicine in Universidad de Chile in the Antumapu campus where I am in the second years of program. Also I work like monitor in Mundo Granja that is in this campus.

     In my free times I enjoy go out with my friends or watch very time  "anime" in my PC (it is the thing that I more enjoy). Also I like draw or do crafts. When I am little stressed I go to do exercise very late in the night, this is very  heartwarming.Sometimes I play violin but I am not very good.  


    Out to the University, family, anime, draws, violin or exercice,  I am Catholic and participate in a group called Infancia Misionera where I work with many children in the church San Francisco de los Pajaritos and this is very tiring but is very very grand.

This is my life in censored form, , I hope that this was good for you.
Good bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment