Thursday, April 19, 2012

My music style


   Well...is easy, for someone, detect more or less my musical trend for as I dress, don't is that I'm very eccentric, but is possible detect it same. I like, above all music kind, the Metal music. This is a wide music kind,  the variants of this music are many. Into the Metal music  I find all kind to variant for all kind of pleasure, from very armonic and soft Metal, even very heavy heavy Metal with sounds more strong. Is for this reason that I like the Metal, becouse is useful for any encourage states.
   Some people think that the metal music is just noise and that is the evil work, but I just think that this people never heard Metal.
   For shorten this, I want present to you one of my favourite bands, Blind Guardian, this is a band very soft within of Metal, but for me is the best becouse mix the metal with epic sounds and lyrics. The kind of music is exactly Power Epic Metal. This band is German, and is created in 1986. If I had to select one song, would be very difficult, becaouse I enjoy all here songs, but I'll put them one song called The past and future secret:

 
    

Now, while the Metal music is the kind of music that I more enjoy, I too listen other kinds of musics. I listen too japanese music (rock), this is becouse I see many anime where there some songs I like, or group that I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment