Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Fridge

   In my house can not exist something such spectacular, awesome and wonderful like my fridge. This is for me the thing more important  in my house (material things of course). We all know the use of this magic object, save and to keep the good state of the food. Without my fridge, I believe that I am not alive, when I arrive to my home, always, the first things that I do, is eat and oviusly, who recieve me?...forever my fridge, the best friend of the humans.

    The fridge in my home is very very old, never has been changed, but yet he is here,  live and working for us, is funny, he is more old that I!...I hope that he will be for many ages with me, feed me.

 This is more or less my favourite piece of technology, the holy fridge who is magnified by me but in yhe reality is almost always...empty ajjaj

 

No comments:

Post a Comment